- Graduate of San Jose State University with a major in Public Relations.
- 30 years domestic and international sales and marketing experience.
- 15 years’ experience as a free-lance golf and travel writer.
- Appointed and managed the initial international golf distribution networks for two U.S. golf companies, Alien Golf and Adams Golf.
- Member of the United States Golf Association (USGA), the Arkansas State Golf Association (ASGA) and the Golf Travel Writers Association (GTWA).
- Has visited all seven continents, ninety-three countries and all fifty states.
I have traveled to, written about, and have had articles published about visiting and playing golf in Bermuda, Canada, Fiji, the Dominican Republic, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Mexico, Morocco and Switzerland, as well as numerous locales in the U.S. My articles will help you promote your golf courses, resorts, cities and/or regions.